Welcome to the Tustin AYSO Region 96 2017 Summer Season!
Summer games are for fun and for working on skills. No standings are kept and no scores are reported. However, coaches should continue to abide by our Region’s 5-goal differential rule. In other words, no blow-outs or running up the score. Teams should also follow the 3/4 play requirement and play balanced games by borrowing players when possible.
During the Summer season, the teams play two games per week, teams may not conduct additional training sessions. Please leave the weekends free and allow the parents to have their Saturdays and Sundays during the Summer.
The teams with the first games of the day are equally responsible for setting up the field. The teams with the later games are equally responsible for putting away the goals and corner flags. Please don’t leave goals on the field or unlocked overnight.
Game times and formats are as follows:
- U14: 30 minute halves with quarter breaks; 11v11; size 5 ball
- U12: 30 minute halves with quarter breaks; 9v9; size 4 ball
- U10: 25 minute halves with quarter breaks; 7v7; size 4 ball
- U8: four 10 minute quarters; 6v6 or 5v5 depending on roster size with goal keepers on split fields; size 3 ball
- U6: four 8 minute quarters; 4v4 on split fields; size 3 ball
- U5: combined training with Professional Trainer then play game of four 8-minute quarters; 3v3; size 3 ball
Don't have a referee account? Please contact your Region's Referee Administrator to be setup in MatchTrak at email@example.com
Tustin AYSO contact information: http://tustinayso.org/directory.php